The secret is out and Canadians finally know the trick to saving on Car Insurance is to shop around for the best rates. But that’s often boring, time consuming work… until now!
Quickly compare the best quotes from Canada’s top insurance companies today, not next week, 10+ car insurance quotes in just 3 minutes can save you up to 45%. The idea that you can’t save on car insurance is just… well, baloney!
How it works:
Note: The application is 100% FREE and there is no obligation. Comparing quotes online while shopping for your auto insurance can save you hundreds, or even thousands of dollars per year!
1) FIRST check the seller's Trust Score out of 100? Use caution if very low!
2 Is Price to good to be true?
3) Never wire funds via Western union Money Gram or any other wire service.
4) MotoSeller.com is not involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, guarantee transactions, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".
5) Never give out financial information (bank account number, social security number, eBay/PayPal info, etc.)
6) Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services.
7) Ebay protection and escrow services do not extend to MotoSeller.com or any other 3rd party website! Only Auctions on Ebay.
8) Avoid deals if vehicle is not where it was advertised, or now overseas or out of state or the seller not able to talk directly with you?
9) Ask seller if they can send you additional photos. If they can't or if they make excuses regarding not having physical access to the vehicle, it may be a scam.
10) Deal locally with people you can meet in person.
11) Report suspicious ads to us ASAP.