Sale on now through Cyber Monday! Finally! It’s time to celebrate… and to cash in on our lowest prices of the year. Save 50% on all vehicle advertising price plans including Dealership Feeds! Use coupon BLACKFRIDAY on checkout. There’s no better time to sell a vehicle or get your Dealership’s read more
Introducing New Automotive ADF Leads for Dealers in Canada Today, MotoSeller continues to innovate its offering to car dealerships by introducing ADF leads in the U.S. and Canada. This service caters to dealerships who want to save time, seek better lead integration with existing customer relationship management (CRM) systems and read more
This infographic takes a look at how you can increase your cars value. Getting a new car can be exciting, from picking out features you’ve always wanted to choosing the color of your dreams. But what’s not as fun is getting rid of your old car. Coming up with advertisements, taking read more
Sale on now! It’s that time of year… and your chance to jump into 2016 with our best discount. Save 50% on all Canadian vehicle advertising price plans including Dealership Feeds! Use coupon SAVEBIG50 on checkout. There’s no better time to sell a vehicle or get your local Dealership’s inventory read more
1) FIRST check the seller's Trust Score out of 100? Use caution if very low!
2 Is Price to good to be true?
3) Never wire funds via Western union Money Gram or any other wire service.
4) MotoSeller.com is not involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, guarantee transactions, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".
5) Never give out financial information (bank account number, social security number, eBay/PayPal info, etc.)
6) Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services.
7) Ebay protection and escrow services do not extend to MotoSeller.com or any other 3rd party website! Only Auctions on Ebay.
8) Avoid deals if vehicle is not where it was advertised, or now overseas or out of state or the seller not able to talk directly with you?
9) Ask seller if they can send you additional photos. If they can't or if they make excuses regarding not having physical access to the vehicle, it may be a scam.
10) Deal locally with people you can meet in person.
11) Report suspicious ads to us ASAP.