Today, MotoSeller continues to innovate its offering to car dealerships by introducing ADF leads in the U.S. and Canada. This service caters to dealerships who want to save time, seek better lead integration with existing customer relationship management (CRM) systems and achieve a higher standard of convenience by collecting customer leads in the industry standard Auto-Lead Data Format (ADF) directly from the car listing page.
What is ADF?
Auto-lead Data Format (ADF) is an open XML-based standard for sending consumer purchase requests to automotive dealerships. The standards were originally set by a collaboration of 13 different automotive-focused Internet companies. Information is organized into five overall categories: Lead, Vehicle, Customer, Vendor, and Service. Many vendors of CRM systems serving the automotive industry support the ADF standard.
Our Integrated Form
Our new ADF Leads extension replaces the default contact method with a built in ADF Leads form. After the customer fills out this simple form, the data is organized by the ADF, which is then sent to an email address of your choice, then into the CRM for the dealer to access. This is all done just by clicking that ‘submit’ button on the form.
MotoSeller.com handles inventory advertising for 1400+ dealerships in the U.S. & Canada and works with many dealership inventory management tool providers too. We can quickly import your existing xml feed into our website to get you started. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or would like to move to #ADFLeads.
1) FIRST check the seller's Trust Score out of 100? Use caution if very low!
2 Is Price to good to be true?
3) Never wire funds via Western union Money Gram or any other wire service.
4) MotoSeller.com is not involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, guarantee transactions, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".
5) Never give out financial information (bank account number, social security number, eBay/PayPal info, etc.)
6) Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services.
7) Ebay protection and escrow services do not extend to MotoSeller.com or any other 3rd party website! Only Auctions on Ebay.
8) Avoid deals if vehicle is not where it was advertised, or now overseas or out of state or the seller not able to talk directly with you?
9) Ask seller if they can send you additional photos. If they can't or if they make excuses regarding not having physical access to the vehicle, it may be a scam.
10) Deal locally with people you can meet in person.
11) Report suspicious ads to us ASAP.