Sale on now! It’s that time of year… and your chance to jump into 2016 with our best discount. Save 50% on all Canadian vehicle advertising price plans including Dealership Feeds! Use coupon SAVEBIG50 on checkout. There’s no better time to sell a vehicle or get your local Dealership’s inventory on our platform. Try us now month-to-month, no contracts, or secure 2016 up front.
We work closely with the dealership inventory management tool providers below and can even accept your existing VAST xml feed, so you can easily and automatically advertise your inventory on MotoSeller.
First register and create your account on MotoSeller, then if you want to feed us, be sure to contact your inventory management tool provider. Tell them you want to activate your inventory feed to MotoSeller Canada. Select the cars you want to advertise and watch for new leads!
1) FIRST check the seller's Trust Score out of 100? Use caution if very low!
2 Is Price to good to be true?
3) Never wire funds via Western union Money Gram or any other wire service.
4) MotoSeller.com is not involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, guarantee transactions, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".
5) Never give out financial information (bank account number, social security number, eBay/PayPal info, etc.)
6) Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services.
7) Ebay protection and escrow services do not extend to MotoSeller.com or any other 3rd party website! Only Auctions on Ebay.
8) Avoid deals if vehicle is not where it was advertised, or now overseas or out of state or the seller not able to talk directly with you?
9) Ask seller if they can send you additional photos. If they can't or if they make excuses regarding not having physical access to the vehicle, it may be a scam.
10) Deal locally with people you can meet in person.
11) Report suspicious ads to us ASAP.